- Why we collect data
- Legal basis for the processing of the personal data
- What personal data we collect and why we collect them
- How we protect the confidential information we collect
- Location and duration of storage
- Rights related to the processing of personal data
- Language used
- Internet communication security
- Information collected and duration of storage
- Users’ rights and obligations
- Information on cookies
- Changing cookie settings
Who we are
This site is owned and operated by:
Company Name: FOCUS TRAINING & COACHING S.R.L.
Company address: Calea Călărași no. 311, bl. 71, sc. 3, ap. 96, sector 3 – Bucharest – Romania
Trade Register Number: J40/15305/2016
Phone: 0730 074 155
E-mail: link to email
The website address is: www.hrdesignconsulting.ro
SECTION I – GDPR
1. Why we collect data
FOCUS TRAINING & COACHING S.R.L. collects data in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force, exclusively for the purpose of the proper conduct of specific activities, to provide better services to all participants in our events and programs. The security of their personal data is very important to us!
2. Legal basis for the processing of the personal data
The information is lawfully processed in accordance with:
- EU Regulation no. 679/2016
- GD no. 681/2011
- GD no. 134/2016
From the point of view of the EU Regulation no. 679/2016, each processing of personal data meets one of the following conditions:
- the data subject has given his or her consent,
- is required under a contract,
- is required under a legal obligation,
- is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest,
- it is necessary for the legitimate interests of the operator or a third party.
3. What personal data we collect and why we collect them
Personal data includes any information that allows the identification of a person. This data retains its “personal” character even if the person decides to make it public.
We only collect data that is provided voluntarily by visitors, by accessing the website, menus and services, by browsing the pages or by filling in the forms provided. Visitors actively contribute to the provision of their own data. By filling in any registration form on the website www.hrdesignconsulting.ro, visitors agree that the personal data they have provided be collected through the website or email and be processed by FOCUS TRAINING & COACHING S.R.L. for the declared purposes of this website as well as for statistical purposes, according to the regulations provided in Law no. 677/2001, as subsequently amended by GDPR, according to European norms.
For the easy use of the sites and for the purpose of Internet communication, we may collect in part or in full, by accessing web resources or by electronic communication, the following data:
- identification data such as name, address
- contact details, such as phone number, email address
- data on online activity, social media accounts
When visitors send emails or leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in messages and forms, but also the IP address of the visitor. This data is maintained either temporarily (IP, browser used, etc.) and permanently (emails, personal information sent for various documents and records).
FOCUS TRAINING & COACHING S.R.L. as a data controller which establishes the means and purposes of the data processing activity, it may designate one or more authorized persons, who process the data on its behalf. All parties involved in this process have legal responsibilities under the GDPR rules and are contractually regulated.
We are aware of the importance of personal data and make every effort to ensure that they are:
- Processed correctly, legally and in a transparent manner.
- Used for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Used in an appropriate, relevant and limited manner.
- Correct and updated.
- Stored no longer than necessary.
- Processed in a manner that ensures adequate data security.
4. How we protect the confidential information we collect
The information collected about you is kept in written form and / or in electronic form. We ensure that the information we hold is kept in secure locations, with an adequate level of security and with authorized access for designated personnel.
We also ensure that the authorized persons are contractually obliged to implement technical and organizational data protection measures if the data processed by them identifies or could identify a person.
5. Location and duration of storage
The personal data collected is stored on the servers of ESQUARE SYSTEMS S.R.L. (hosting)
The storage time for each category of personal data is in accordance with the legal requirements, with the internal regulations of FOCUS TRAINING & COACHING S.R.L. and with best practices in this field.
6. Rights related to the processing of personal data
According to EU Regulation no. 679/2016, you have the following rights:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- their rectification or deletion,
- restriction of processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to data portability,
- the right not to be subject to individual decisions of an automatic nature,
- the right to apply to the competent court.
If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on consent before its withdrawal.
According to Regulation no. 679/2016 – GDPR, you have the right to submit a complaint to the National Authority for Supervision of Personal Data Processing. More details can be obtained by accessing the address www.dataprotection.ro.
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold by making a request for access. To request a copy of the data held about you or to update your information, contact FOCUS TRAINING & COACHING S.R.L., via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. To be able to respond to you effectively, you will need to provide us with your identity (last name, first name, phone number and address). Personal data held by FOCUS TRAINING & COACHING S.R.L. are subject to the conditions of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 which gives the data subjects the right of access to all types of registered information, held by the data controller, subject to certain limitations.
For incorrect registration of personal data, FOCUS TRAINING & COACHING S.R.L. does not assume any responsibility.
This site is owned and operated by FOCUS TRAINING & COACHING S.R.L.
This policy describes the information we collect when you visit www.hrdesignconsulting.ro. By using this website, you agree to the collection and use of your personal information (if provided) in accordance with this policy.
The site may contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies. FOCUS TRAINING & COACHING S.R.L. has no responsibility or liability for these policies or how these websites manage their data. Please check these policies before submitting any personal information to these sites.
1. Language used
The information displayed, as well as the communication on the site are made in English. We also have a Romanian version.
We want the messages, answers, or comments to be formulated in the same language, lexically, grammatically, and argumentatively correct, in clear, polite terms, with a coherent and decent language.
2. Internet communication security
The access to the pages of the website www.hrdesignconsulting.ro is secured with HTTPS protocol / SSL Certificate, means the HTTP protocol encapsulated in an SSL / TLS stream that encrypts the data transmitted from a web browser to a web server, to provide an encrypted and secure connection to the server that contains the site data. SSL certificates encrypt the information before it circulates through the Internet, and the encrypted information is then decrypted by the server to which it is addressed. This guarantees that the information sent to the website will not be stolen or modified in the communication process between your PC and the Server on which the website is hosted.
3. Information collected and duration of storage
If you use our site, we will collect and process the following personal data about you:
Information you provide to us when you fill out a web form. The information you provide to us may include your name, email address, telephone number, etc.
Information we collect about you, through the cookies we use, when you access our site. For more details, see the information on cookies. The storage of personal data is performed on servers located in Romania if we have your consent.
How we use the personal data you provide or collect
We use your personal information in the following ways:
– the personal data provided by you through our web forms will be used for the purpose of processing your requests. By submitting the request, you agree to the processing of your data by FOCUS TRAINING & COACHING S.R.L.
– the technical information we collect using cookies will be used for the purposes set out in the “Information on cookies”.
4. Users’ rights and obligations
Users of the www.hrdesignconsulting.ro website have the following rights:
- access, navigation and use of this website
- to benefit from the information posted on the website
- to express their opinions in the form of comments
- to request additional information through the contact details mentioned in the Contact section
- to request (in writing) at any time and without obligation to motivate the deletion of personal data
Users of the www.hrdesignconsulting.ro website have the following obligations:
- use the website only for lawful purposes
- not to violate the technological and protection measures of the website, not to initiate or carry out cracking, hacking or other similar activities, likely to affect the proper functioning of the website, server, information security, etc.
- not to post on the website and not to send by email messages or materials of an illegal, discriminatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, vulgar, obscene, racist, profaning, offensive or defamatory to persons or organizations, harmful in any respect, of its nature induces illegal behavior or contradicts the stated purposes of this website
- not to post advertising messages of any kind
- not to post on the website or send spam messages by email
- not to divulge confidential information with which he has come into legitimate or accidental contact
- not to collect personally identifiable information from website users
5. Information on cookies
This site uses different types of cookies to distinguish you from other users of the site. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers stored on your terminal (PC, tablet, smartphone). Web cookies are used to improve websites and to improve the user experience by personalizing content for visitors and providing information to website owners.
There are several reasons why a cookie may be stored on your device after a visit to this site:
- cookies that make our site work properly and allow you to use the secure online services provided by the Google application
- cookies that recognize your personal preferences when you return to our site and make it easier to use the site because it personalizes the information you receive
- cookies that help ensure the fast loading of your page content
- cookies that collect data about your use of our site and help us improve digital services; cookies are placed on your device either by our site or by third parties whose services we use them as part of the site
6. Changing cookie settings
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through your browser settings. To learn more about using cookies and how you can see which cookies have been installed and how to manage and delete them, use the following links:
FOCUS TRAINING & COACHING S.R.L. reserves the right to modify at any time and without prior notice, any of the terms and conditions of this website. The changes take effect from the moment they are displayed on the website www.hrdesignconsulting.ro. Therefore, please reread them periodically.
Last modified on 09 august 2021